2. REMOVE the marinated lamb from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before grilling and let stand at room temperature. Meanwhile…
3. MAKE the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, shallots, garlic and oregano. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. PREPARE an outdoor grill for medium-high cooking over direct heat.
5. MAKE the salad: Lightly brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt. Grill the bread, turning halfway through cooking, for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Remove the bread from the grill, tear it into bite-size pieces, and put it into a large bowl.
6. SEASON the lamb with salt and pepper. Grill the lamb chops, turning them over halfway through cooking. Cook for about 7 minutes for medium-rare, or until the meat feels resilient when pressed with a finger. Transfer to a platter, tent with aluminum foil, and let rest while you finish the salad.
7. ADD the spinach, tomatoes, and onions to the bowl with the grilled bread. Toss with enough of the vinaigrette to lightly coat.
8. MOUND equal amounts of the salad on four dinner plates and sprinkle with the feta cheese. Arrange two lamb chops on top of each salad, drizzle with some of the remaining vinaigrette and serve.
FIND MORE OF OUR FAVORITE LAMB RECIPES.