|Prepackaged cake mixes don’t have to be full of artificial ingredients or hydrogenated oils.
That’s what Nora Schultz thought when she created Naturally Nora Baking Mixes—and frosting mixes, of course! The packaging is environmentally friendly as well.
The mixes are free of artificial ingredients, colors and preservatives. Instead, the company seeks out natural ingredient suppliers to create dessert mixes that you can use to easily whip up a frosted cake, cupcakes or brownies.
All of the products are kosher and most do not contain dairy or soy (the only exception is the Doubly Fudgy Brownies mix), although they are produced in a facility that also uses milk, soy, tree nuts and peanuts.
You can use the mixes to make the basic cake or brownie recipe on the box, or incorporate them into other desserts, including the Wholly Coconut Cupakes Recipe from Naturally Nora herself.
Wholly Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
Use Naturally Nora to make all-natural
|Ingredients For The Cupcakes
– 1 box Naturally Nora Sunny Yellow Cake Mix
– 1 cup well-stirred canned, unsweetened coconut milk (not “lite”)
– 1/2 cup vegetable oil
– 3 large eggs
Ingredients For The Frosting
2. Mix cake mix, 1 cup coconut milk, oil and eggs for 1-2 minutes on medium speed with an electric mixer. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
3. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool completely.
4. Beat frosting mix, melted butter and 3 tablespoons coconut milk with an electric mixer on medium speed 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
5. Frost cupcakes generously with frosting. Press coconut on top of cupcakes.
Makes 18-24 cupcakes.
Related Food Videos: For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.