Last summer we presented Pool Party Punch, a cocktail as blue as a swimming pool.
This year, it’s Fishbowl Punch from CocktailDetails.com, with our own variation, Shark Tank Punch.
You can also make a non-alcoholic punch (recipe below).
Ingredients For 64 Ounces (1/2 Gallon*)
†Use large ice cubes, if possible. The larger the ice, the slower it melts, the less dilution of the drink.
1. COMINE the first five ingredients in a pitcher and stir to blend. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. When ready to serve…
2. SPRINKLE the Nerds on the bottom of the fish bowl to create “gravel,” and anchor the optional fish tank plant.
3. ADD ice to the bowl; then add the the chilled punch and the candy fish/sharks. Top off with lime slices.
1. PLACE the Kool-Aid powder and sugar in a large pitcher. Add half the water and whisk thoroughly to dissolve, making sure that the powder and sugar dissolve.
2. ADD the remaining water and the Piña Colada mix. Stir and chill for several hours or overnight. When ready to serve…
3. CONTINUE with Step 2 in the alcoholic version.
4. ADD Sprite to fill the pitcher, stir gently and serve.
Take a look at CocktailsDetails.com.
Comments are closed.