Bring some to a cook-out. Photo courtesy Maille.
Some people like to dip their fries in mustard. Why not potato chips?
This recipe is from gourmet mustard producer Maille, which used its Maille Old Style Whole Grain Mustard.
We love them with a cold beer, with a sandwich or with grilled meats. If you want to bring something to a cook-out, make lots!
Prep time is 3 minutes, cook time is 4 minutes. There are other nifty recipes on the website.
RECIPE: KETTLE CHIPS WITH WHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD
Ingredients For 4 Servings
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F.
2. SPOON the mustard into a flat-bottomed bowl. Add the potato chips and QUICKLY but gently toss with clean hands. The chips should NOT be saturated with mustard; you just want a very small touch on each chip.
3. SPREAD the chips in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet (silicone baking mat preferred).
4. BAKE, stirring once, for about 4 minutes; then remove from the oven and broil on low for 2 minutes to crisp. Watch carefully to avoid burning!
5. COOL and serve within 24 hours.
Comments are closed.