THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
How festive are these! Stuff peppadews
with feta or goat cheese. Photo
||Be “seasonal” and include some red and green hors d’oeuvres at your holiday party. Some crowd-pleasers are very easy to make.
- Skewers. Take long toothpicks and bocconcini (1″ mozzarella balls—the word means “mouthfuls” in Italian) and stack one ball with a piece of red roasted pepper, a small basil leaf and a pitted picholine olive. (We love the bocconcini from Mozzarella Fresca, a NIBBLE Top Pick Of The Week.)
- Canapés. Spread thin slices of baguette or flatbread with soft goat cheese, top with a marinated roma tomato (more tender and mild than a sundried tomato, which can be marinated and substituted), and garnish with baby arugula.
- Winter Caprese Salad. Roasted red peppers and mozzarella with green basil leaves (or mozzarella balls with pesto dip) are simple to organize on a tray.
- Bruschetta. Bruschetta is naturally bright red and green—and easy.
- Peppadews. Bright red peppadews can be stuffed, skewered or used to decorate cheese and canapé plates. (See photo above.)
And don’t forget those holiday mix shuffles!
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2020 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.