THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
These chocolate bunnies are just two of the
delicious prizes in this week’s Gourmet
Giveaway. Photo courtesy Martine’s
||If the Easter bunny fails to bring you a basket full of Easter joy, there are still chances to win super-premium chocolate goodies in this week’s Gourmet Giveaway. Three lucky winners will receive adorable (and luscious) artisan chocolate bunnies from Martine’s Chocolates, in their choice of dark, milk or white chocolate.
And Martine’s is offering a freebie for all NIBBLE readers:
- Through the end of April, you’ll receive a free 2-piece box of marzipan eggs with your first purchase over $25 (excluding shipping), or a free 2-piece box of marzipan eggs plus 2 chocolate truffles with your first purchase over $45.
- To get your free chocolates, mention that you are a NIBBLE reader over the phone or in the comments area if you are ordering online.
- To learn more about Martine’s Chocolates, check out our review and visit MartinesChocolates.com.
|PRIZE #2: Naturally Nora Baking Mixes
Need some brownies or a frosted cake in a hurry? Naturally Nora provides boxed cake and frosting mixes made with all-natural ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
One lucky NIBBLE reader will be able to make three easy frosted cakes and two pans of brownies, with a prize that includes:
- Alot’a Dots Cake Mix and Alot’a Dots Frosting Mix
- Cheerful Chocolate Cake Mix and Cheerful Chocolate Frosting Mix
- Sunny Yellow Cake Mix and Extraordinary Vanilla Frosting Mix
- Two brownie mixes: Fantastic Fudgy Brownies and Doubly Fudgy Brownies
Learn more about Naturally Nora at NaturallyNora.com
- To Enter These Gourmet Giveaways: Go to the box at the bottom of our Gourmet Chocolate Section and enter your email address for the prize drawing. This contest closes on Monday, April 5th at noon, Eastern Time. Good luck!
© Copyright 2005-2016 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.