This festive mocktail is a refreshing apéritif for the holidays—and can be made into a cocktail with a splash of gin, tequila or vodka (we like gin or flavored vodka best).
Or, see the tip below to add spirits, including flavored vodka.
Thanks to Pampered Chef for the recipe.
Let the sorbet soften at room temperature as you prepare the other ingredients.
1. SLICE two of the limes into wheels for garnish. If you have a mandoline with a v-shaped blade, it’s much easier. Set aside.
2. POUR the cranberry juice concentrate and water into a large pitcher.
3. JUICE the remaining limes and add to the pitcher. If you have a citrus press, you can juice them right into the pitcher.
4. SCOOP the sorbet into the pitcher using an ice cream scoop; whisk to combine.
5. ADD the ginger ale and the lime slices. Stir gently to mix (you don’t want to burst the bubbles). Serve over ice.
Comments are closed.