There are plenty of chocolate Christmas trees and tree-shaped holiday cookies.
But these two treats from Orange Glad Box, which is a box delivery service for gourmet sweets.
1. BAKE your favorite brownie recipe and cut out tree shapes with a cookie cutter.
2. USE an ice pick to create an opening for thin candy canes. Break off the crook tops of the candy canes and insert the straight portion into the openings. You can crush the crooks and use them to decorate the “Christmas trees.”
3. DECORATE the trees with a piped icing garland and “ornaments”: small round candies, confetti, round sprinkles or edible glitter.
This recipe was inspired by one from Delish.
Ingredients Per Tree
1. USE soft icing to adhere the peanut butter cups: small, regular, small. Affix the kiss on top.
2. DECORATE the tree with a piped icing garland and “ornaments”: small round candies, confetti, round sprinkles or edible glitter.
 Brownie Christmas trees with candy cane trunks (photo courtesy Orange Glad | Facebook).
Comments are closed.