Here’s the current selection of dozens of bundt pan designs.  Classic bundt served with bourbon pecan sauce (photo courtesy Spice Islands).  Pumpkin cake in the Elegant Party Bundt pan.  Gingerbread Cake in the Elegant Party Bundt.  Orange Bourbon Cake in the Heritage Bundt Pan ( (photos ,  and  courtesy King Arthur Flour). Red Velvet cake in the Stained Glass Bundt (photo courtesy Nordicware).  Maple Leaf Pan for cakelets or muffins (photo courtesy Nordicware)
You don’t have to know how to decorate a cake to put a lovely one on the table. That’s one of the reasons bundt cakes are so popular.
Although a classic bundt pan (photo  is always lovely, Nordicware, inventor of the bundt pan, produces many elegant bundt pan designs, plus charming seasonal designs. We can’t help ourselves: Every couple of years, we buy another one.
This year it’s the Turkey Bundt Pan (how could we resist). Last year it was the Elegant Party Bundt (photo ): The flutes are narrower, creating smaller slices with no fuss. We’ve come to prefer it to the Classic Bundt Pan.
Fall themes include:
These recipes are from King Arthur Flour, the source for the finest baking ingredients and recipes.
Be sure to read the tips from customers who have made the recipes (scroll to the bottom of each page).
RECIPE: GINGERBREAD BUNDT CAKE
This recipe from King Arthur Flour fills a 10- or 12-cup bundt pan.
Ingredients For The Cake
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 10- to 12-cup bundt pan.
2. WHISK together the flour, gingerbread spice, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. BEAT beat together the butter and sugar in a separate bowl, until fluffy.
4. ADD the eggs one at a time, beating well and scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl after each addition. Stir in the molasses.
5. ADD the flour mixture in three additions alternately with the water, starting and ending with the flour. Mix just until smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
6. BAKE the cake for 55 to 65 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean. While the cake is baking…
7. MAKE the glaze by stirring together the water spice and sugar. Set aside.
8. REMOVE the cake from the oven, cool it in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a rack. Brush the cake with the glaze, and allow it to cool completely before serving.