We like Buffalo Wings, but we’re ready for something new (even newer than these fun Deconstructed Buffalo Wings and this Buffalo Chicken Pizza).
So we jumped on this Asian-inspired wings recipe from Chef Lorena Garcia. Plan ahead: They need to marinate overnight (and can be prepped up to three days in advance).
RECIPE: GINGER ORANGE CHICKEN WINGS
Ingredients For Approximately 30 Wings
Chicken wings are given the Peking Duck treatment, with hoisin sauce and scallions.
1. PLACE orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, sugar, canola oil, ginger and garlic in a large resalable plastic bag. Seal and shake to mix.
2. ADD chicken wings; seal and shake to coat evenly.
3. REFRIGERATE overnight, or up to 3 days.
4. PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spread wings on foil.
5. BAKE for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny. Transfer to serving platter, sprinkle with scallions and serve.
Comments are closed.