RECIPE: Grilled Fingerling Potatoes
Fingerling potatoes are perhaps the most
elegant spud you can serve. Photo courtesy
If you like grilled potatoes, try these elegant grilled fingerlings with “spud rub” dip. Use the spud rub to season the potatoes and anything else you’re grilling; then stir it into the dipping sauce and serve the grilled fingerlings on a platter alongside a bowl of spud rub bip.
GRILLED FINGERLING POTATOES RECIPE
For The Spud Rub
For The Potatoes
1. COMBINE all spud rub ingredients in a glass jar; close the lid and shake to blend. Store at room temperature.
2. PREPARE a medium-hot fire in your grill. Place the potatoes in a bowl, drizzle with the olive oil, and sprinkle with spud rub. Toss to coat.
3. PLACE the potatoes on the grill rack or in grill basket directly over the heat and close the grill lid. After 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and toss the potatoes or turn the basket. Close the lid again and repeat the process for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Makes 4 side dish servings.
SPUD RUB DIP RECIPE
1. COMBINE combine 1/2 cup prepared buttermilk or ranch-style dressing and 2 teaspoons spud rub in small bowl. Stir to blend.
2. REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
See the different types of potatoes in our Potato Glossary.
Find more delicious potato recipes at PotatoGoodness.com.