THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty Foods
Also visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
Serve a variety of Marys at your holiday
party with a different garnish for each:
scallions, celery, fennel or carrots. Photo by
S. Mario | Fotolia.
||When planning a holiday cocktail party, consider a Bloody Mary bar with everything from Virgin Marys to variations like:
- The Bloody Bull, with beef bouillon
- The Blood Mariner, with clam juice
- The Danish Mary, with aquavit instead of vodka, plus dill
- The Highland Mary, with Scotch
- The Russian Mary, with yogurt
In addition to being highly popular, the red color is seasonal, along with the green garnishes of celery stalks and rosemary sprigs.
Learn the history of the Bloody Mary.
Check out our wealth of Bloody Mary recipes.
Please follow and like us:
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2021 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.