Here’s an easy recipe for family, party favors and other gifting, developed by Deborah of Taste And Tell Blog.
“This Pumpkin Fudge is seriously super simple,” she says, “No candy thermometer, no special equipment.”
And, it’s done in 22 minutes: Prep time is 10 minutes, cook time is 12 minutes.
You can serve the fudge plain, but we have some suggestions for holiday-themed garnishes:
You can also thread the fudge squares on fruit skewers.
Ingredients For 48 Pieces
 Cut pumpkin fudge into small squares for a holiday treat (recipe and photo courtesy Taste And Tell Blog).
 Fall leaves edible confetti (photo courtesy Creative Converting).
1. LINE an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. COMBINE the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium to a boil; allow the mixture to boil for 12 minutes, stirring often.
3. REMOVE from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallows. Stir in the vanilla.
4. POUR into the baking pan and chill until set. Cut into squares.
5. TO STORE: Layer the pieces on wax paper, then place in an airtight container. A sealable plastic bag works as an airtight container, but to keep it horizontal and flat, place a piece of cardboard on the bottom.
Comments are closed.