What to serve with your Halloween cocktails?
Spider Deviled Eggs are a good start, perhaps with some Bloody Eyeball Deviled Eggs.
Here’s the recipe for the second photo, Bloody Eyeball Deviled Eggs.
Ingredients For 12 Pieces
1. COOK the eggs and place in a bowl of cool water. When cooled, peel the eggs and cut each in half.
2. REMOVE the yolks carefully so as not to tear the whites, and mix in a food processor with the other ingredients (except garnish) until creamy.
3. FILL the whites with deviled* mixture, creating a small mound. Slice 6 olives in half lengthwise for the “body” and place on the top of the deviled mixture.
4. SLICE more olives in half lengthwise and then slice each into small slivers for the spider legs, 8 legs for each spider. Push 4 legs into each side of the mound. We used our kitchen tweezers to place, and tap in, each leg.
5. PLACE on a platter and serve. We purchased an inexpensive orange rectangular tray last year, that works great.
 Deviled eggs topped with spiders (photo courtesy California Avocado Commission).  Bloody eyeball deviled eggs (photo courtesy Avocados From Mexico).  Creepy Crudités (recipe courtesy Woman’s Day).  Scream Cheese (recipe courtesy Delish)
Comments are closed.