The recipe was originally made with catfish, but you can use flounder, tilapia or any favorite white fish. Prep time 10 minutes, cook time 15 minutes.
BAKED FISH WITH WATERMELON SALSA
Ingredients For 4 Portions
Baked tilapia with watermelon salsa. Photo courtesy Dole.com.
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F.
2. ZEST the lime into a large bowl. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice from one half into the bowl. Set aside.
3. COMBINE the juice from half the lime, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper in an 8″x8″ baking dish and mix well. Arrange the catfish filets in the baking dish, turning to coat with the lime mixture.
4. BAKE 15 minutes until the fish is not longer opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, make the salsa:
5. WHISK the honey into the remaining lime juice. Add the watermelon, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Toss to blend. Serve atop the fish filets, or pass separately in a bowl.
Comments are closed.