Situation: You need a great gift for Valentine’s Day. The recipient doesn’t want chocolate candy.
Solution: five recommendations for delicious food items that aren’t chocolates.
Our Valentine Top Picks include:
1. Godiva Chocolate Vodkas & Chocolate Liqueurs
2. Patron XO Cafe Dark Cocoa, a chocolate- and coffee-infused tequila.
3. Cakeslider Creations push-up pops filled with buttercream-frosted cake.
4. Richart Chocolate Chocomacs, innovative macarons filled with ganache and topped with a chocolate paillette.
5. Two Hearts Bakery Heart-Shaped Pies On A Stick (a Williams-Sonoma exclusive)
Read the full review to learn more about these luscious choices.
Comments are closed.