February 15, 2011 at 7:59 am
· Filed under Candy & Confections, Recipes, Tip Of The Day, Valentine's Day
These Dove chocolate hearts are about to
be pressed into oatmeal cookies. Photo
by River Soma | THE NIBBLE.
||If you have more Valentine chocolate than you think you’ll consume, you can transform it into something else.
- Solid chocolate can be chopped up and converted into hot chocolate.
- It can also be melted and used to dip bananas, strawberries and raspberries—plus cookies, potato chips and pretzels.
- If you have chocolate-covered caramels, melt and use to coat pretzels. It’s divine!
- Filled chocolates and caramels can be chopped up and added to brownie batter, cupcakes and Rice Krispies Treats.
- Take a page from Hershey’s Kisses and press candies into fresh-baked cookies.
Or, just bring them to work and set them out. They’ll disappear like magic.
What would you do with leftover Valentine chocolate and other Valentine candy?
Please follow and like us:
Comments are closed.