A romantic table at Auberge du Soleil in
||Going out to dinner for Valentine’s Day? OpenTable.com has compiled a list of the nation’s most romantic restaurants as judged by users of the online reservations service.
OpenTable analyzed more than 4 million reviews from last year to build the list of 50 restaurants from coast to coast. Restaurants receiving high marks in the romance department range from steakhouses to fondue restaurants.
We’ve only been to two restaurants on this list, and give them high grades for atmosphere. One had great food, the other was just above-average for food (but we’re very picky). So, if you want both the romance and the best cuisine, ask friends.
|And if you’ve dined at any of these restaurants, please give us your opinion.
OpenTable’s Most Romantic Restaurants In America
* Alize at the Top of the Palms Casino Resort—Las Vegas
* Ambrosia Restaurant—Santa Ana, Calif.
* Andrea: The Resort at Pelican Hill—Newport Beach, Calif.
* Auberge du Soleil—Napa, Calif.
* Bistro Romano—Philadelphia
* Cafe Renaissance—Vienna, Va.
* The Cellar—Fullerton, Calif.
* Chez Shea—Seattle
* Different Pointe of View —Scottsdale, Ariz.
* Eagle’s Nest: Hyatt Regency Indianapolis—Indianapolis
* Eiffel Tower—Las Vegas
* Erminia Ristorante—New York
* The French Room —Dallas
* Geja’s Cafe— Chicago
* Il Bistro— Seattle
* Il Cielo—Beverly Hills, Calif.
* La Caille Restaurant—Salt Lake City
* La Fondue—Saratoga, Calif.
* LA Prime at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel—Los Angeles
* Latitudes Beach Cafe—Key West, Fla.
* The Little Door— Los Angeles
* Log Haven—Salt Lake City
* Madrona Manor—Healdsburg, Calif.
* Michel’s at the Colony Surf—Honolulu
* The Melting Pot—various locations
* Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant—Colorado Springs, Colo.
* One if by Land, Two if by Sea—New York
* Ortolan—West Hollywood, Calif.
* Pamplemousse—Las Vegas
* Peter Shields Inn—Cape May, N.J.
* Rey’s—Raleigh, N.C.
* Shadowbrook Restaurant Capitola—Capitola, Calif.
* Simply Fondue—Glendale, Calif.
* The Sky Room—Long Beach, Calif.
* Stonehouse at San Ysidro Ranch—Santa Barbara, Calif.
* Tredici Steak—New York
* Yamashiro—Los Angeles
* Zenkichi—Brooklyn, N.Y.