THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
xciting mayonnaises and mustards turn
everyday ingredients into delicious canapés.
Photo by KS Chin | IST.
||We’ve fallen in love with a few products that have become part of our permanent pantry. In this Top Pick Of The Week, you’ll meet:
- Baconnaise: Enjoy your BLT without the fatty bacon. This mayonnaise not only tastes like bacon, it’s certified kosher!
- Spicy Lemonaise: Three sizzling new siblings from a prior Top Pick Of The Week, The Ojai Cook Lemonaise line. Pick your heat: Cha Cha Chipotle, Fire & Spice (cayenne and cumin) and Green Dragon (wasabi). The line is certified kosher.
- Boar’s Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise: The entire NIBBLE staff is addicted to this peppery deli mustard, mayonnaise and horseradish blend.
- FungusAmongUs Truffle Mustard. There’s 6% black truffle in this gourmet delight. It’s a wee bit of luxury.
- Mount Cabot Maple Syrup: This organic, unblended maple syrup from New Hampshire may start a demand for single-origin maple syrups.
- Shootflying Hill Salty Butterscotch Dessert Sauce: Like salted caramel candy? Now you can have it in a dessert sauce.
All make great small gifts and stocking stuffers. Read more in the full review.
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2019 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.