For a better Bloody Mary or turkey chili, try
|There’s a reason why all-natural Sting Ray Bloody Mary Mixer is the best-seller at Blue Crab Bay Company. It’s a very thick, rich and flavorful blend of tomato juice and clam juice, seasoned with Chesapeake Bay Seasoning (inspiring!) and lots of freshly-grated horseradish. It makes a kickin’ cocktail mixer and Virgin Mary as well as a great cooking sauce (see Jim’s Bloody Mary Chili recipe, below; a recipe brochure is included with the bottle).
For gift giving, pay an extra dollar to have the 25 fl. oz. bottle “dressed” with weathered fishnet and a nautically tied cord.
Jim’s Bloody Mary Chili
1. In a medium pan, heat olive oil. Sauté onion and garlic until golden brown and remove from pan.
2. Brown turkey in pan, season with salt and pepper if desired.
3. Add onion and garlic back to the pan. Add all other ingredients. Cook on low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least half an hour or until flavors develop.
4. Prior to serving, stir in cilantro or use as a garnish.
5. Serve with favorite toppings (sour cream, grated cheese, hot chiles, etc.) Serves 4-6.
Get ready for some fine turkey chili and Bloody Marys. While it may seem early to plan ahead for Super Bowl chow, it’s the right time for a pre-pre-game Fall Harvest party.
Comments are closed.