|Whether you’re stuffing many stockings, need teacher gifts, are playing Secret Santa or are going to lots of parties, our Stocking Stuffer gift list has something for everyone. Most of our recommended goodies cost less than $6.00, and the most expensive is $12.95. So…what can you give those good little [gourmet] boys and girls?
– Bellamessa Sea Salts in fabulous flavors
– Cabot Creamery’s Cheddar Shake For Popcorn (so good, we shake it on everything)
– Chocolate-Covered Nuts from top chocolatiers like Charles Chocolate, Coco-Luxe and Michael Recchiuti
– Das Caramelini’s Salted Caramels, a recent NIBBLE Top Pick Of The Week
We’d like to find lots of these in our stocking—and all the other stocking stuffers, too!
|– Frontier Soups’ Gourmet Soup Packets, another Top Pick Of The Week
– Gourmet Ketchup, an eye-opening experience
– Honeyland New Zealand’s Blue Borage Honey, a new experience, no doubt, for most honey lovers
– J&M’s Lemon Cookies, luscious little bites
– McSweet’s Cocktail Garlic and Onions—perfect for drinks, garnishes or the relish tray
– Pierre Marcolini’s Christmas Chocolate Bars
– Rich Design’s Snowflake Cookies–beautiful, delicious and handmadeSee our other gift lists in the Gift Finder section of THE NIBBLE online magazine
Comments are closed.