On Our Radar
Interesting nibbles from the past week:
– The makers of the documentary King Corn are eating corn-free for the month of November. Read their trials and tribulations on their blog.
– The folks at ACalorieCounter.com have catalogued the 88 least healthy fast food items.
– Here’s a step-by-step guide to making turkey gravy.
– Serendipity 3 crafts a $25,000 chocolate sundae with edible gold.
– Jones Soda debuts a Christmas ham soda for the holiday season—that also happens to be kosher.
– The Oxford English Dictionary 2007 Word Of The Year is…drumroll please…locavore.