THE NIBBLE BLOGProducts, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
Related Food Videos:
What does cranberry juice have to do with Mexican cuisine? Nothing: There are no cranberry bogs in Mexico.
But in the name of fusion, you can celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a Frozen Cranberry Margarita. It uses antioxidant-packed unsweetened cranberry juice as a healthy mixer:
FROZEN CRANBERRY MARGARITA RECIPE
• 6 ounces tequila
• 6 ounces orange liqueur (such as Cointreau,
Courvoisier, GranGala, Grand Marnier)
• 8 ounces unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
• 1/2 cup honey
• Pinch salt
• Ice cubes
• Optional garnish: skewered mint leaf bits and dried cranberries
Frozen Cranberry Margarita photo and
recipe courtesy USCranberries.com.
1. In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, honey and salt. Add enough ice to fill the blender about two-thirds full.
2. Blend until smooth. Garnish if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Find many more cranberry recipes for year-round dining at USCranberries.com. Why save such a nutritious and heart-healthy fruit for November and December?
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection
© Copyright 2005-2016 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.