Hibiscus is a flower that can be steeped into a vibrant, caffeine-free, healthy tea (more about hibiscus).
Our friends at The Republic Of Tea have created this Christmas-red mulled apple-hibiscus cider, which gets its color from hibiscus tea. (You can buy The Republic Of Tea’s hibiscus tea online.)
Mulled cider with hibiscus tea. Photo
courtesy Republic Of Tea.
1. Heat cider in a small saucepan to boiling.
2. Put tea bags, ginger and cinnamon stick into an infuser (a large spice ball will do) and place into your favorite teapot.
3. Pour the hot cider over the tea bags.
4. Add orange juice and allow to steep for 4-6 minutes.
5. Remove infuser and serve. Enjoy!
Comments are closed.