THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
Try Biscoffee with your morning cup of
Joe. Photo courtesy Biscoffee.
||If you like shortbread cookies, this week’s Gourmet Giveaway prize is right up your alley: gourmet shortbread infused with organic tea and coffee.
- The makers of Biscoffee have enhanced a classic Scottish shortbread recipe with ground organic and Fair Trade coffee beans to the mix to make “real shortbread created with real coffee for real coffee lovers.” Enjoy them for dessert with ice cream or as a snack.
- Don’t like coffee? Not a coffee drinker? Not to worry. The prize also includes Biscottea shortbread cookies baked with organic teas. Though the buttery shortbread cookies can be eaten any way you like, it’s fun to pair your Earl Gray tea with Earl Gray Biscottea or your mint tea with mint Biscottea. There are five varieties.
- Our second prize is an assortment of gluten-free Biscottea. It’s still great shortbread, it’s just made a little differently. No one will know it’s gluten-free! Read our reviews of both Biscoffee and Biscottea, NIBBLE Top Picks Of The Week.
- THE PRIZE: One winner will receive all the flavors of Biscottea and Biscoffee gourmet shortbread. A second winner will receive an assortment of all the gluten-free Biscottea varieties, to enjoy or share with a gluten-sensitive friend. Approximate retail value: $50 each.
- To Enter This Gourmet Giveaway: Go to the box at the bottom of our Cookies, Brownies & Bars Section and enter your email address for the prize drawing. This contest closes on Monday, May 10th at noon, Eastern Time. Good luck!
- Learn more about Biscoffee and Biscottea at Biscottea.net.
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2020 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.