THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty Foods
Also visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
PHOTO: The recession has even taken a bite out of chocolate gifts. But seriously, folks, it’s part of the Financial Crunch Stimulus Package, a fun gift for a chocolate-loving dad.
With less than two weeks to Father’s Day (Sunday, June 21), you can get inspiration from our gift selections. There’s something at every price range (mostly very recession affordable), including:
- Bentley’s wonderful pecan caramel popcorn, not sticky-sweet
- Gary West’s meaty, high-protein steak strip snack packs
- Paumanok Preserves’ Incredible Onion Conserve and Gracious Garlic Gelée (not to be missed!)
- Philadelphia Distilling’s Bluecoat Gin, a truly exciting, handcrafted award winner
- Sanani’s super-smooth Mocha coffee from Yemen
- Sweet Assets’ Financial Crunch Chocolate Stimulus Package
All items are available online; shipping costs offset your time and gas money. See our Gift Finder Section for even more gift ideas.
Please follow and like us:
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2022 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.