Dr. Andrew Weil for Tea, from Ito-En, shows how special and delicious calorie-free iced tea can be.
|We’ve rounded up great gifts for friends and family members who love good food—but happen to be watching their calories, or need sugar-free options. This year, the calorie-free (or low-calorie, or sugar-free) things we’d like to receive include:
– Aqua Deco Mineral Water, which makes drinking water an exciting event
– Himala’s Himalayan Pink Salt, beautiful, delicious fun to use—kosher and organic, too
– Ito En’s Dr. Andrew Weil For Tea line, premium brewed iced teas in chic, 8-ounce cans
– Martine’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Almond Bark, made with top-quality ingredients including maltitol, for those who can’t have sugar (not a low-calorie product)
– Miller’s Select Crabmeat, just 120 calories for a jumbo lump crab cocktail (gift boxed cans)
– Mindful Menus Pocket Diet Guide, to help anyone make the right choices at restaurants
– Willapa Oysters, the best oysters ever (a dozen have less than 100 calories and Willapa’s are so good, no cocktail sauce is needed)
|Of course, you don’t have to be on a diet to enjoy most of these fine foods. We just like to be sure that people who are watching what they eat can watch themselves eat the best. Read the full review in THE NIBBLE online magazine, and see our other holiday gift lists, too.|
Comments are closed.