Related Food Videos:
Peaches are in season. So are raspberries. And life always gives us lemons. So make an extra-special homemade lemonade. Per glass:
• 2 tablespoons peach purée (made from ripe peaches)
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 4 raspberries
• Lemon wedge for garnish
• Optional garnish: fresh mint sprig
1. Muddle lemons, peach purée, raspberries and lemon juice in a water glass or collins glass.
2. Add ice and fill the glass with cold water. Mix well. Sweeten to taste (but don’t overdo the sweetener—the goal is to taste the peaches and raspberries).
3. Serve with a lemon wedge and a straw.
To make a whole pitcher, multiply the ingredients by the number of people you want to serve, muddle in the pitcher, add ice and water and stir vigorously.
You can garnish lemonade glasses with
sanding sugar—or, for the Margarita crowd,
salt! Photo courtesy Whole Foods Market.
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection