*Instead of the 20 chocolate wafer cookies, you can substitute 10 whole Oreo cookies minus the cream filling.
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the 12 wells of a mini cheesecake pan.
2. BLEND the cookies in a food processor until only fine crumbs remain. Combine the crumbs with the butter and sugar. Divide among the greased cheesecake wells, adding 1 small cookie scoop of crust mixture to each cavity. Press down firmly to create an even layer. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. REDUCE the oven temperature to 325°F.
4. BEAT together in a large bowl or stand mixer the cream cheese and granulated sugar, until fluffy and smooth. With the mixer running on low, slowly add the eggnog, flour, vanilla and salt. Gradually increase the speed, mixing until no lumps remain. Finally, add the egg, mixing until combined with no streaks remaining.
5. DIVIDE the batter among the cheesecake pan cavities using a medium scoop. Add roughly 1 and 1/4 scoops (a heaping scoop) to each cavity. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set.
6. COOL the cheesecakes in the pan on a wire rack until they are room temperature. Transfer them to the refrigerator to chill overnight or until chilled through.
7. BEAT together the heavy cream and powdered sugar in a medium bowl, until stiff peaks form. Cover and chill until ready to use.
8. CAREFULLY REMOVE the cheesecakes from the pan, removing the pan discs from the crusts. Top off with whipped cream and strawberries. Sprinkle with optional powdered for a snow dusted look.
Find more delicious recipes at BakedByRachel.com.