We love these Thanksgiving leftovers recipes from Reynolds Kitchens.
They created recipes for three popular American foods—waffles, tacos and pizza—to use up your leftovers at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
FOR MORE RECIPES, see Part 1 of this article.
RECIPE: THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS WAFFLE
For breakfast, start with a Thanksgiving Leftovers Waffle. Your stuffing becomes the waffle!
If you don’t have enough leftover stuffing, you can make regular waffles (don’t add sugar) or toaster waffles and use the stuffing as a topping.
Ingredients Per Waffle
1/2 cup stuffing/dressing
1. PLACE the stuffing onto a waffle maker and bake until slightly crispy on the outside. While the waffle cooks…
2. WARM the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy.
3. ASSEMBLE: Place the stuffing waffle on a plate and top with mashed potatoes and turkey. Drizzle with gravy, or pass the gravy in a pitcher.
RECIPE: THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS TACO
Mashed potatoes/sweet potatoes
Gravy or salsa
1. WARM the leftovers, such as sweet potatoes, turkey and cranberries.
2. WARM the tortillas in the microwave or on the stove top.
3. ASSEMBLE the tortillas, topping off with cranberry sauce, gravy and/or salsa.
RECIPE: THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS PIZZA
Other leftovers (turkey, vegetables, etc.)
1. PREHEAT the oven to 400°F.