THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
These Dove chocolate hearts are about to
be pressed into oatmeal cookies. Photo
by River Soma | THE NIBBLE.
||If you have more Valentine chocolate than you think you’ll consume, you can transform it into something else.
- Solid chocolate can be chopped up and converted into hot chocolate.
- It can also be melted and used to dip bananas, strawberries and raspberries—plus cookies, potato chips and pretzels.
- If you have chocolate-covered caramels, melt and use to coat pretzels. It’s divine!
- Filled chocolates and caramels can be chopped up and added to brownie batter, cupcakes and Rice Krispies Treats.
- Take a page from Hershey’s Kisses and press candies into fresh-baked cookies.
Or, just bring them to work and set them out. They’ll disappear like magic.
What would you do with leftover Valentine chocolate and other Valentine candy?
© Copyright 2005-2016 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.