THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
We’ve previously written about how you can make a sophisticated dessert, simply by topping ice cream with a jigger of Scotch.
Today, we’ve got a similar tip for a Balsamic Sundae.
Strawberries drizzled with balsamic vinegar are a classic Italian dessert. Americanize it with some ice cream!
For a truly memorable dessert, all you need are:
* Top-quality vanilla ice cream
* Fresh strawberries
* Aged balsamic vinegar (the better the vinegar, the better the dessert)
Drizzle balsamic vinegar on vanilla ice
cream for a taste sensation. Photo and
tip courtesy HouseOfBalsamic.com.
1. Scoop ice cream into a dish, rocks glass or goblet.
2. Drizzle with a few drops of quality balsamic vinegar.
3. Top with sliced strawberries.
1. Use a flat plate instead of a bowl or glass.
2. Arrange a handful of fresh strawberries on the plate.
3. Scoop ice cream next to the strawberries.
4. Drizzle with balsamic and serve.
Find more ice cream recipes in our Gourmet Ice Cream Section.
Find more balsamic recipes at HouseOfBalsamic.com.
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2016 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.