|You can become the most creative glacier in town with the Zoku Quick Pop Maker from Williams-Sonoma.
It’s easy to create your own customized frozen pops, including cream-filled varieties, in as little as seven minutes.
Use your favorite juices and other beverages (coffee, tea, kefir, smoothies) or fresh fruit purées to make the gourmet pops of your dreams.
Designed to be very user friendly—quick freezing, easy release from molds, reusable plastic pop sticks that have drip guards—Zoku looks to be the best pop-making option we’ve seen.
Why should you give up storage space to a pop-making machine?
It’s easy to make gorgeous ice pops with
|• You can make gourmet pops in the exact flavors you want, and express yourself artistically in flavors, colors and patterns. (One of our favorites is to freeze cocktail mixes into Margarita Ice Pops and savory Bloody Mary Mix ice pops. Alcohol doesn’t freeze well, but you can try a teaspoonful per pop.)
• You have something new and special to serve guests.
• You can control for dietary needs—reduced sugar, no sugar or kosher, for example—and allergies.
• Ice pops have fewer calories than ice cream and are fat- and cholesterol-free (unless you elect to make cream pops).
• It’s a fun way to teach the whole family that they can enjoy preparing their own food.
• And thanks to the plastic sticks, there’s no yucky wood flavor that we so dislike with commercial ice pops.
Find more of our favorite frozen treats, plus recipes, in our Ice Cream Section.
Related Food Videos: For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.