THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
Related Food Videos:
Like things spicy? Try the Deviled Chex Mix.
Photo courtesy of Chex.
||Earlier this year, Chex asked America to create the most Chex-ilicious party mixes, and the five finalists are awaiting America’s vote at ChexRecipeContest.com. Go get the five recipes, have a tasting party and cast your vote for:
- Buffalo Chex Mix, inspired by buffalo wings, includes hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery seed.
- Chexicago Party Mix, which combines caramel, cheese popcorn and cheese crackers for a sweet-and-salty effect.
- Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch has pumpkin pie spices and pecan halves, perfect for the holidays.
- Deviled Chex Mix, a spicy blend of chili powder, coriander, cumin, curry and paprika.
- Lemon Rosemary Chex Mix, with almonds, is a light and buttery take on Chex Mix
|Each recipe takes just 15 minutes to prepare. We’ve been making Chex Mix since high school and while the original is still a favorite, these winners are fun. We’ll certainly be making one of them for the holidays. (That’s the hint to our favorite recipe, although everyone at THE NIBBLE voted for a different recipe.)
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection
© Copyright 2005-2016 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.