|Celebrate The Cheesecake Factory’s 30th anniversary by choosing the next cheesecake flavor. Through February 28, you can create your fantasy cheesecake flavor online and watch it be virtually “baked.” Submissions can be accompanied by a video, song, poem or photo, and the most creative submission could win a trip for two to the original Cheesecake Factory location in Beverly Hills, Calif., to sample the winning creation—which will be added to the menu.
You also can:
– Send an “e-slice” of cheesecake to a friend
Five finalists will be chosen on March 15 and their entries will be posted on the company’s website for a public vote. The winner will be announced April 1. The company plans to donate 25 cents from the sale of every slice of the winning cheesecake to Feeding America, a national food bank network.
Through February 14, or while supplies last, diners can earn a guest card good for a free slice of cheesecake for every $30 spent on their next visit. The cards can be redeemed from February 18 through March 31, Sundays through Thursdays. Guests will receive a complimentary slice of cheesecake and receive a second guest card to share with a friend.
– Want to bake at home? See THE NIBBLE’s favorite cheesecake recipes.
– For those who like crème brulee and cheesecake, a Burnt Caramel Cheesecake Brulee from Michael Recchiuti.
– Check out the amazing cheesecakes of Elegant Cheesecakes, a NIBBLE Top Pick Of The Week.
– Don’t like sweets? Try Savory Secrets Cheesecake, another Top Pick Of The Week.
– Take our Cheesecake Trivia Quiz.
Related Food Videos: For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.