|How times change! Animal rights organization PETA has turned the other cheek. Previously, members of the organization attracted publicity by throwing red paint (signifying blood) onto fur coats. Now they’ve recalled the bet between the sun and the wind over who could get the man to take his coat off. (The wind blew and blew stronger and stronger, but it only made the man grasp his coat around himself tighter and tighter. The sun simply shone hotter and hotter, and the man quickly removed his coat.)
In the interest of making it hotter and hotter for people to stop eating meat, PETA has produced a TV spot so hot that the Super Bowl turned it down. Yes, it is definitely not a “family friendly” commercial. But adults who appreciate scantily-clad women and beautiful produce should watch it a few times.
- Get serious about vegetables with THE NIBBLE’s #1 read article, our Squash Glossary.
- Finally understand the difference between sweet potatoes and yams.
- Check out our Exotic & Heirloom Vegetables Glossary.
- Learn your mushroom varieties.
- Dream of truffles.
- Not into veggies? Try some edible flowers.
Related Food Videos: For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection.