THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
Related Food Videos:
How about a Stuffing Omelet? Here’s a quick and easy recipe for one omelet:
· 2 eggs
· 1/2 tablespoon butter
· 1 tablespoon milk, half-and-half or cream
· Cheddar, mozzarella or Swiss cheese like Gruyere (we don’t use American cheese at THE NIBBLE, but if it’s your cheese of choice, go ahead)
· 1/3 cup of leftover stuffing at room temperature
1. Thoroughly beat the eggs with the milk or cream.
2. Over medium heat, melt the butter in an omelet pan or a small nonstick frying pan. Add the egg mixture.
3. Allow the eggs to set on the bottom of the pan; then add the stuffing to one half of the omelet. Layer the cheese atop the stuffing.
4. Gently flip the non-stuffing side over the stuffing and cook to desire consistency
5. Garnish with some parsley (or other leftover herbs) and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
For more food videos, check out The Nibble's Food Video Collection
© Copyright 2005-2016 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.