THE NIBBLE BLOG: Products, Recipes & Trends In Specialty FoodsAlso visit our main website, TheNibble.com.
How about a Stuffing Omelet? Here’s a quick and easy recipe for one omelet:
· 2 eggs
· 1/2 tablespoon butter
· 1 tablespoon milk, half-and-half or cream
· Cheddar, mozzarella or Swiss cheese like Gruyere (we don’t use American cheese at THE NIBBLE, but if it’s your cheese of choice, go ahead)
· 1/3 cup of leftover stuffing at room temperature
1. Thoroughly beat the eggs with the milk or cream.
2. Over medium heat, melt the butter in an omelet pan or a small nonstick frying pan. Add the egg mixture.
3. Allow the eggs to set on the bottom of the pan; then add the stuffing to one half of the omelet. Layer the cheese atop the stuffing.
4. Gently flip the non-stuffing side over the stuffing and cook to desire consistency
5. Garnish with some parsley (or other leftover herbs) and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Comments are closed.
© Copyright 2005-2017 Lifestyle Direct, Inc. All rights reserved. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.